There are different types of Journaling. Today I want to focus on Gratitude Journaling.
Gratitude Journaling helps make your attitude of appreciation a core part of who you. Writing with the purpose of being grateful or thankful.
If not sure where to begin Gratitude Journaling, here are some prompts to get you started:
- What made you smile today?
- Name a highlight in your day.
- What is your favorite quoate and why?
- What are you learning about yourself?
- What made you laugh today?
- Who are you most grateful for and why?
Use any of these prompts to get started today.
Quote of today: “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”